Paramedic Tax Ballot Measure (Measure E)
Click here to view the Voter Guide and sample ballot for Town of Corte Madera.
Elections Update: Notice of Nominees for Public Office and Measure to be Voted On (Measure E): Click here to view notice that was published on October 28, 2022.
Elections Update: Notice of Qualified Candidates and Ballot Measure (Measure E): Click here to view the notice that was published on August 18, 2022
Documents Related to the Ballot Measure:
- Resolution No. 39/2022,
- Notice to Voters - Final Dates for filing Arguments and Argument Rebuttals
- Argument in Support of Measure E
- There were no arguments filed in opposition of Measure E
- Town Attorney's Impartial Analysis of Measure E
- Please refer to the Marin County Elections Department's Guide for Ballot Measure Arguments and Rebuttals for more information, and required form for submittal of arguments and rebuttals.
Please contact the Corte Madera Town Clerk at 415-927-5085 with any questions regarding this election.
The question that will appear on the ballot is:
6/21/22: Resolution No. 39/2022 was adopted by the Town Council at its June 19, 2022 Regular Town Council Meeting, and calls for a municipal election to be held in the Town of Corte Madera on November 8, 2022 for the election of three council members, submits to the voters of the Town a measure to authorize renewal of a special tax for paramedic services and requests that the Board of Supervisors consolidate the election with any other election occurring on said date, and requests election services by the Marin County Department of Elections.
Staff report for June 21, 2022 Agenda Item 6B: Adoption Of Resolution No. 39/2022 Of The Town Council Of The Town Of Corte Madera, Calling For And Giving Notice Of The Holding Of The General Municipal Election On November 8, 2022