- 7:00 p.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesday of each month
- Via videoconference only until further notice
Agendas & Minutes
To register to receive automatic notifications of future Planning Commission meeting agendas and agenda packets, please visit the Notify Me section of the Town's website.
View Full Agenda Packets
View Public Notices
Live Stream and Archived Video of Meetings
The Town of Corte Madera offers live streaming of Planning Commission meetings, however this has been suspended while the Marin County Shelter in Place is in effect. To join a live videoconference meeting or provide public comment remotely, please refer to these instructions.
- An archive of past meeting video is available here.
Planning Commission members are selected by the Town Council, and serve 2-year terms.
Please contact the Planning Department at 415-927-5064 with any questions regarding the Commission and its activities.
Commission Members are as follows:
- Peter Chase, Chair Term expires June 30, 2023
- Phyllis Metcalfe, Vice-Chair Term expires June 30, 2022
- Robert Bundy, Planning Commissioner Term expires June 30, 2022
- Margaret Bandel, Planning Commissioner Term expires June 30, 2022
- James Rizzo, Planning Commissioner Term expires June 30, 2023
- Adam Wolff, Staff Liaison, Director of Planning / Building
The Commission holds public hearings and takes action on subdivisions, design reviews, conditional use permits, Zoning Administrator appeals, and items that may be forwarded to or called up by the commission. Actions by the Commission are final unless they are appealed to the Town Council. The commission reviews and makes recommendations to the Town Council on all updates or amendments to the General Plan, specific plan, and zoning ordinance.