- 7:00 p.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesday of each month
- Meetings will be held in person, with an option for remote participate via Zoom Videoconference/Teleconference. Click here for instructions on how to attend the meeting in person, participate remotely or submit public comment.
Agendas & Minutes
To register to receive automatic notifications of future Planning Commission meeting agendas and agenda packets, please visit the Notify Me section of the Town's website.
View Full Agenda Packets - Download a copy of the agenda with all staff reports and attachments
Live Stream and Archived Video of Meetings
Commission Meeting Videos
The Planning Commission is comprised of five members. Planning Commission members are selected by the Town Council, and serve 2-year terms. Please contact the Department of Community Development's Planning Division at 415-927-5064 with any questions regarding the Commission and its activities.
Planning Commission Members
- Peter Chase, Chair (Term expires June 30, 2025)
- James Rizzo, Vice Chair (Term expires June 30, 2025)
- Margaret Bandel, Planning Commissioner (Term expires June 30, 2024)
- Valerie Boshoer, Planning Commissioner (Term expires June 30, 2024)
- Daniel Kenney, Planning Commissioner (Term expires June 30, 2024)
- Martha Battaglia, Staff Liaison, Senior Planner
To email the full Planning Commission, click here.
The Commission holds public hearings and takes action on subdivisions, design reviews, conditional use permits, Zoning Administrator appeals, and items that may be forwarded to or called up by the commission. Actions by the Commission are final unless they are appealed to the Town Council. The commission reviews and makes recommendations to the Town Council on all updates or amendments to the General Plan, specific plan, and zoning ordinance.