The Administration Department includes the positions of Town Manager and Town Clerk/Assistant Town Manager. Administration oversees the town's functions, and implements goals and objectives established by the Town Council. Administration also performs the Town Clerk and Council election functions. All recruitment, medical exams, and labor relations costs for the town are included in the Administration budget.
- Charles Lee, Mayor
- Eli Beckman, Vice Mayor
- Fred Casissa, Councilmember
- Pat Ravasio, Councilmember
- Rosa Thomas, Councilmember
- Adam Wolff, Town Manager
- Rebecca Vaughn, Town Clerk/Assistant Town Manager
- Daria Carrillo, Director of Finance / Town Treasurer
- Thomas Ahrens, Chief Building Official
- R.J. Suokko, Director of Public Works/Town Engineer
- Ashley Howe, Parks and Recreation Director
- Ruben Martin, Fire Chief (Central Marin Fire Authority)
- Amy Ackerman, Town Attorney
- Mike Morarity, Communications Manager/Code Enforcement Official
Under policy direction from the Town Council, the Town Manager plans, directs, manages and reviews the activities and operations of the Town of Corte Madera. He recommends policy to the Town Council and ensures that Council policies are carried out. Under his direction, highly responsible and complex administrative support is provided to the Town Council.
Town Clerk/Assistant Town Manager
Under direction, the Town Clerk/Assistant Town Manager, performs a variety of highly responsible, confidential and complex secretarial and administrative duties in providing assistance to the Town Manager and Town Council. She assists in the preparation, storage, retrieval and processing of official Town documents and Council business. She serves as Town Clerk, provides information and assistance to the public, and maintains the Town website. The Town Clerk/Assistant Town Manager also receives and processes all claims against the Town. Please see link, on the left-hand side of this page, for instructions on how to file a Claim Against the Town.