Sales Tax Citizens' Oversight Committee
The Sales Tax Citizens' Oversight Committee was established in 2014 following the passage of Measure B, the half-cent sales tax measure approved by Corte Madera residents in the November 5, 2013 election. The work of the Committee continues, following voter approval of Measure F, in June 2018, which renewed the sales tax measure at a 3/4-cent rate until repealed by voters. The purpose of the Committee is to review, and annually report on, the revenue and expenditure of the funds from the tax adopted by the tax measure.
- Next meeting is TBD
How to Attend Meetings
Meetings will be held in person, with an option for the public to participate remotely via Zoom Videoconference/Teleconference. Click here for instructions on how to attend the meeting in person, participate remotely or submit public comment.
Agendas & Minutes
- FY 2021-2022
- FY 2020-2021
- FY 2019-2020
- FY 2018-2019
- FY 2017-2018
- FY 2016-2017
- FY 2015-2016
- FY 2014-2015
- FY 2013-2014
The Committee is composed of five residents who are active within the community at large. Committee members are appointment by the Town Council for staggered terms of two years and encouraged to serve multiple terms. Please contact the Administration Department at 415-927-5050 with any questions regarding the Committee and its activities.
Sales Tax Citizens' Oversight Committee Members
- Karen Gerbosi, Chair (Term expires June 30, 2024)
- Jean Greenbaum, Committee Member (Term expires June 30, 2024)
- Christopher McBride, Committee Member (Term expires June 30, 2025)
- Karl Spurzem, Committee Member (Term expires June 30, 2024)
- VACANT, (Term expires June 30, 2025)
- Staff Liaison: Daria Carrillo, Director of Finance
- Council Liaison: Pat Ravasio
To email the full Committee, click here.