File a Claim Against the Town

How to File a Claim Against the Town

If you should have a claim against the Town for damages that you feel were caused by the Town, either because of its actions or inaction, please submit a claim form, along with any additional items you wish to present, to the Town Clerk.

You should keep all originals and submit copies. The Town will make copies of anything you wish to submit.

Links to the claim form are available in both PDF and Word formats:

Claim Form (PDF)

Claim Form (Word)

Please send completed claim form, with attachments, to Lorena Barrera, Town Clerk at:

Corte Madera Town Hall

240 Tamal Vista Blvd, Suite 110

Corte Madera, CA 94925