Please send written communications to:
Corte Madera Town Hall
c/o Town Clerk
240 Tamal Vista Blvd, Suite 110
Corte Madera, CA 94925
or click here to send an email.
Elected: March, 2020
Term Expires: November, 2024
Lee is a licensed Architect in the State of California, and has a Master’s Degree in Architecture from California College of the Arts. His experiences have afforded him a well-informed perspective on how to evaluate and communicate the issues impacting our town and help through using creative facets and problem-solving pathways. Initially he used these skills on the Corte Madera Planning Commission starting in 2017. He felt it was rewarding working with applicants, residents and town staff to offer guidance and decision-making for the future direction of Corte Madera. He also contributed to the resilience advisory committee, which helps guide the climate adaption plan for Corte Madera by examining the current and future needs of the town to maintain services regarding sustainability, reliable energy, fire prevention, flood control, wetland restoration, schools and safe transit. As a Town Councilmember, his goal is to help residents and staff create a healthy and sustainable legacy for the present and for the future that will set a shining example for greater influence in the region and the state.
Charles Lee also serves as a member of the Board of Directors for Sanitary District No. 2.
Standing Committee Appointments
- ABAG Marin Delegates Committee
- Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (Alternate)
- CDBG (Alternate)
- Land Use Committee
- Larkspur-Corte Madera School District Liaison (Alternate)
- Marin County Council of Mayors and Councilmembers (MCCMC) Homelessness Committee (Alternate)
- Refuse and Recycling Committee (Alternate)
- Safe Routes to School
- Transportation Authority of Marin
- Larkspur-Corte Madera School District Financial Advisory Committee (Alternate)