Please send written communications to:
Corte Madera Town Hall
c/o Town Clerk
240 Tamal Vista Blvd, Suite 110
Corte Madera, CA 94925
or click here to send an email.
Elected: March, 2020
Term Expires: November, 2024
Fred Casissa was elected to the Town Council in March 2020 and served as Mayor from December, 2021 through December 2022. Prior to that he served on the Town’s Housing Element Committee in 2011; and, in 2013 was appointed to the Park and Recreation Commission, leading as chairperson from 2016 to the February 2020.
Fred has lived in Corte Madera since 1981 and is a member and past president of the Corte Madera Lions Club, a founding member of Marin Estates NRG, and a past chairperson of the Elder Financial Protection Network. He has also volunteered at community activities, including coaching youth sports, Octoberfest, and Lions Club.
Fred is an accomplished financial crimes risk management specialist for financial institutions; and, is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist. He is also a former Certified Federal Thrift Regulator.
Fred Casissa also serves as a Board Member for the Sanitary District No. 2 Board.
JPA and Standing Committee Appointments:
- Age-Friendly Corte Madera
- Central Marin Fire Authority Fire Council (Alternate)
- Central Marin Police Authority Police Council
- Central Marin Sanitation Agency (Alternate)
- Community Development Block grant (CDBG) and HOME (Alternate)
- Disaster Council
- Larkspur-Corte Madera School District Financial Advisory Committee
- League of California Cities - North Bay Division (Alternate)
- Marin County Council of Mayors and Councilmembers (MCCMC) Homeless Committee
- Marin Healthy Youth Partnerships (Alternate)
- Marin Wildfire Prevention Authority JPA
- Ross Valley Paramedic Authority (RVPA)
- Finance and Audit Ad Hoc Committee