How to File a Claim Against the Sanitary District

If you should have a claim against the Sanitary District for damages that you feel were caused by the District, either because of its actions or inaction, please submit a claim form, along with any additional items you wish to present, to the District Clerk.

You should keep all originals and submit copies. The District will make copies of anything you wish to submit.

Links to the claim form are available in both PDF and Word formats:
Claim Form (PDF)
Claim Form (Word)

Please send completed claim form, with attachments, to Rebecca Vaughn, District Clerk at:
Corte Madera Town Hall
240 Tamal Vista Blvd., Ste. 110
Corte Madera, CA 94925

Please contact the District Clerk at 415-927-5085 with any questions regarding the claims process.