Watch Meetings Live on Video
Beginning with the April 19, 2022 Town Council meeting, all public meetings of the Town of Corte Madera will be held in person, with an option for remote participate via Zoom Videoconference/Teleconference. Public comment may be provided at any Council, Board, Commission, or Committee meeting in person, remotely via the Zoom Raise Hand icon, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Zoom meeting ID, link and call-in information detailed below will allow access to all Town Council, Board, Commission and Committee meetings.
Town Meetings via Videoconference - Remote Access Guidelines
- Join the meeting via Zoom at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84104397707
- Or, call into the meeting: +1 (408) 638 0968
- Webinar ID: 841 0439 7707
- Dial *67 before calling into the meeting if you do not wish your phone number to be shown on the screen when giving public comment.
- One-tap: +14086380968,,84104397707#
A recording of the meeting will be available to the public on the Town's YouTube page as soon as possible after the meeting.
HOW TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT:
- Emailing email@example.com in advance of, or during, the meeting.
- Public comment received prior to 5:00 P.M. on the day of the meeting will be distributed to the entire Council/Board/Commission/or Committee, and made available to the public in the online agenda packet. Public comment received via email during the meeting will be acknowledged and read into the record during the meeting and added to the online agenda packet after the meeting has concluded.
- For all public comment submitted, please be sure to indicate the item number to which your comment is related, or whether it is for the general public comment period at the beginning of the meeting, Open Time for Public Comment. Your comment will be read verbatim, however words including profanity, obscenity, and discriminatory language will not be read into the record in order to avoid disruption of the meeting. Your comment is subject to the same 3-minute limit as in-person spoken comments.
- Selecting the Raise Hand Icon in the Zoom platform, or dialing *9if you have called into the meeting, to add yourself to the speaker queue during the meeting.
- Your raised hand will alert the Town Clerk/staff moderator that you would like to make a public comment on that item. When the Mayor/Chair of the meeting calls for public comment, the Town Clerk/staff moderator will unmute your line and call your name at which point you may make your comments. If you are calling into the meeting and do not wish your phone number to be displayed when providing public comment, dial *67 before calling into the meeting. If you are joining the meeting via Zoom on either a computer, tablet, or smartphone, the Raise Hand icon will be at either the bottom or top of your screen, depending on the device. Click here for more information on how to raise your hand during the webinar.
- Attending the meeting in person at: Corte Madera Interim Council Chambers, 240 Tamal Vista Boulevard, Suite 108, Corte Madera, CA.
In alignment with the California Department of Public Health Face Covering Guidance that is currently in place, Town staff strongly encourages all in-person attendees to wear face coverings in all indoor public places, regardless of vaccination status. Additionally, in consideration of those who are more vulnerable to infection or more at risk of severe outcomes from COVID-19, Town staff also encourages social distancing in indoor public spaces whenever possible.