The project rehabilitated 2,850 liner feet of sewer trunk line from Highway 101 to Tamalpais Drive.
- Nute Engineering completed a topographic survey of the project area.
- They worked on a study for alternative pipe layout designs.
- Plans were developed for this project based on the topographic survey and utility information.
- Substantial cleaning and pipe investigation was performed to ensure the existing pipe would work its best in the winter.
- Pothole investigations were completed.
- Soil borings were conducted.
Project Type(s): Sanitary District
Construction Schedule: Work was completed as of May 2020. If you still have questions regarding this work, please contact Fernanda Stefanick at (415) 927-5792 or Mark Wilson of Nute Engineering at (415) 453-4480 ext 208. Or email Fernanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mark at email@example.com.