October 19, 2019
330 Golden Hind Passage
Corte Madera, CA 94925
The Town of Corte Madera is offering a FREE Chipper Weekend for Corte Madera residents.
FREE CHIPPER WEEKEND
Saturday, October 19, 2019
This is an opportunity to create Defensible Space around your home and neighborhoods and overall, make our community safer. We want to be able to provide a "Fire-Safe" Community.
Chipper Weekend will be held at the Cove School on the following days and times:
For the safety of our workers, here are some regulations:
- Saturday, October 19th from 9am to 4pm
- Sunday, October 20th from 12pm to 4pm
- Collection is for “GREEN” waste only. No lumber, appliances, trash, metal objects, batteries, hazardous waste, etc. will be accepted.
- Waste must be segregated by chippable versus non-chippable materials (French and Scotch broom, bamboo, vines and grasses are not chippable material).
- NO GARBAGE is allowed.
- Proof of Corte Madera residency is required. Anyone without an ID will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS.