In our continuing commitment to emergency preparedness the Town of Corte Madera is sponsoring another training class for community members. This is one of the many ongoing efforts town-wide to build community awareness, preparation and resilience.
- The 5-hour class is certified (2 years) by the American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI)
- The course material covers child & adult CPR, appropriate use of Automated External Defribillators (AEDs), how to manage blood borne pathogens, appropriate skilled first-aid training, and coordination and interaction with badged first-responders
- The course is hands-on, interactive and focused
- The course will give special attention to our local vulnerabilities of fire and earthquake response
- Beverages and snacks will be provided
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and be prepared to be engaged!
- Participants completing the course will receive a home first-aid kit
- You may sign-up by emailing Lorena Barrera at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 415-927-5086. Early enrollment is encouraged. You will not be able to participate if you are not enrolled.
- Classes are offered on a first-come, first-served basis
- Questions regarding the course curriculum may be directed to Marla Orth (email@example.com)
- Questions regarding enrollment may be directed to Lorena Barrera at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All classes will start promptly at 10:00 am at the Corte Madera Community Center, 498 Tamalpais Drive, Corte Madera.
- Class Date for the Corte Madera community is:
- Saturday, January 19, 2019
- Your skilled efforts can potentially save a life or prevent a disability. Giving you the skill set will remove the fear and hesitation to act quickly and appropriately.
Thank you for your commitment to our Town’s safety.