Do I need a permit?

Sanitary District No. 2 issues permits for all work on the public portion of the sewer collection system.  Work requiring a permit includes:

  • Repair of an existing sewer lateral
  • Installation of a new sewer lateral
  • New connection to a sewer main
  • Installation of a grease trap/interceptor
  • Certain residential/commercial remodels that impact the sewer lateral

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a sanitary sewer permit?
2. What are the sewer connection charges?
3. Do I need a permit?
4. What is the private sewer lateral ordinance?
5. How do I report a sewer emergency?